About: Adam Needles
- Demand generation strategist, speaker, blogger and author of Balancing the Demand Equation.
Posts by Adam Needles:
October 16, 2011 Balancing the Demand Equation Update — The First 30 Days
September 11, 2011 Early Praise for Balancing the Demand Equation
- @billcush Sounds great. LMK how your program goes, and happy to do a check-in and chat anytime. 2 weeks ago
- Enterprise #B2B #DemandGeneration leaders, join the annual @_ANNUITAS benchmark study, announced today. #SDSummit bit.ly/1cwFwcp 2 weeks ago
- RT @billcush: finished Balancing the Demand Equation by @ABNeedles and gave it 5 stars amzn.to/14HtwOC 2 weeks ago
- I've been thinking about connectedness. @om nails it: Mobile, Networked World Is Ushering in New Victorian Age buff.ly/1DhV9vf 1 month ago
- RT @womenintech: 7 female 'tech superheroes' to watch in 2015 - on @cnni via @shivvyjervis: ow.ly/LHpDW 1 month ago
- Great piece: "Earn rights to innovate" featuring insights from #EdelTrust @aliciart261 @EdelmanATL via @ajc buff.ly/1NJcgwT 1 month ago
- Adam Needles Akin Arikan Ardath Albee B2B buyer B2B buying behavior B2B buying process B2B demand generation B2B marketing B2B Marketing University brand community brand monitoring brands buyer-centric demand generation Buyer 2.0 buyer personas CMO co-creation content marketing CRM cross-channel customer relationship management David Raab demand generation demand process Demand Process Integration dialogue digital EMM enterprise marketing management Geoff Rego inbound marketing innovation integrated marketing communication integrated marketing management Jim Lenskold John Rotheray Laura Patterson Laura Ramos lead generation lead management lead nurturing lead scoring marketing marketing automation marketing channels marketing co-creation marketing execution management Marketing Infrastructure marketing metrics marketing organization marketing ROI marketing technology mobile marketing new media Nielsen NPV nurturing organic marketing outbound marketing Patricia Seybold personalization personas ROI Sandy Carter Scott Brinker service-oriented architecture social media social networking software as a service Steve Woods technology text analytics Tom O'Guinn user-generated media Valeria Maltoni
© Adam Needles
© 2008-2012 Adam Needles
All rights reserved.
Our ViewsThe views and ideas expressed in this blog are those of Adam Needles and Christine Needles and do not necessarily reflect the those of any current or past employer.