- Thx Maureen! twitter.com/maureenb2b/sta… 1 week ago
- Your KPI for content performance? 3 of 5 panelists admit “We’re still trying to figure that out.” #B2Bcamp #B2B #DemandGeneration 1 week ago
- #DemandGeneration sources: “The organic stuff closes so much faster.” “Organic is the majority." #B2Bcamp 1 week ago
- RT @EllevateNtwk: "Most companies would rather have a #WorkingMom back at 80 or 90% than not at all" @jessicashortall #WorkPumpRepeat 2 days ago
- @iMeluny Agree! I've had my moments; I admit when I've been overly harsh & absolutely protect from abusive clients #continuousimprovement 3 days ago
- RT @mitsmr: The 70/30 rule for a good Twitter feed: 70% directly relevant to work, 30% outside your comfort zone mitsmr.com/1KCRaRL 3 days ago
- Adam Needles Akin Arikan Ardath Albee B2B buyer B2B buying behavior B2B buying process B2B demand generation B2B marketing B2B Marketing University brand community brand monitoring brands buyer-centric demand generation Buyer 2.0 buyer personas CMO co-creation content marketing CRM cross-channel customer relationship management David Raab demand generation demand process Demand Process Integration dialogue digital EMM enterprise marketing management Geoff Rego inbound marketing innovation integrated marketing communication integrated marketing management Jim Lenskold John Rotheray Laura Patterson Laura Ramos lead generation lead management lead nurturing lead scoring marketing marketing automation marketing channels marketing co-creation marketing execution management Marketing Infrastructure marketing metrics marketing organization marketing ROI marketing technology mobile marketing new media Nielsen NPV nurturing organic marketing outbound marketing Patricia Seybold personalization personas ROI Sandy Carter Scott Brinker service-oriented architecture social media social networking software as a service Steve Woods technology text analytics Tom O'Guinn user-generated media Valeria Maltoni
© Adam Needles
© 2008-2012 Adam Needles
All rights reserved.
Our ViewsThe views and ideas expressed in this blog are those of Adam Needles and Christine Needles and do not necessarily reflect the those of any current or past employer.